skip to main | skip to sidebar

Links I Like — Business

Kentucky Roll Call

Organizations

Business and Economic Development (State)
Kentucky Chamber of Commerce
Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP)
Kentucky Manufacturers Association
Young Professionals of East Kentucky

Business (National)
Business Roundtable of the United States
Chamber of Commerce of the United States
Economic Club of Washington D.C.
Friends of the US Chamber
Institute for Justice

Government (State)
Kentucky League of Cities (KLC)
Kentucky Association of Counties (KACo)
Kentucky County Judge-executives Association

Government (National, Regional)
American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
National Council of State Legislatures (NCSL)
Southern Legislative Conference (SLC)
Council of State Governments (CSG)

Other
Payday Lenders (Kentucky Coalition for Responsible Lending)
Coalition to Protect Kentucky Jobs

Unions
Kentucky Education Association
Kentucky State AFL-CIO
Newer Post Older Post Home

Categories

  • ▼  2009 (4)
    • ▼  Jun (4)
      • Economic Education
      • Think Tanks
      • Organizations
      • Economy

Back to Kentucky Roll Call and Its Other Linka

  • Kentucky Roll Call
  • Links I Like — Government
  • Links I Like — Politics
  • Links I Like — Media
  • Links I Like — General